- 1 ts olive oil
- 3 ribs of celery, each sliced lengthwise down the middle then crosswise into thin pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, diced small or 1 leek
- 500g carrots
Cook for 5 mins.
- 1,5l chicken broth (1 jar 500ml magie broth + 3 jars water)
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
Simmer for 10 mins until rice is almost done. Turn off fire and add:
- 500g shredded, cooked chicken
- 500g packed fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 ts salt and 1⁄2 ts fresh ground pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 ts lemon juice
Cover for 2 mins with lid on. Serve with lemon wedges and spring onion.